nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

hahaha nice!

I liked it! pretty funny! Keep up the good work.

1-19-08 1-19-08

Not bad,

but it got pretty annoying at some parts, and made me impatient, like the long silences and whatnot. try to get a better microphone, and don't do the static stuff. it causes ear rapes, especially because the soft talking causes turning up your volume. then, the static = ear rape.

NerdvanaStudios responds:

Sorry about the pauses. When I was making this, my brother kept yelling at me about the long pauses, and I said "oh, no one will notice." XD. I will try to get a better mic, also.
-The Animator

MCSK MCSK

Wasn't that good

didn't really have a point to it, but it had good animation and all.

Legend Of Zelda:Misguided Legend Of Zelda:Misguided

i gotta admit....

that was pretty neat. i liked it. alot. keep up the good work, and by the way, nice Wind Waker sounds.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

i totally agree!

FU** THAT MOFO! beat the hell out of that sunofabiatch and spread this around to every website and even ebaumsworld. maybe then he'll learn what a bastard he is! great job dude.

NG Assassin Ep2 NG Assassin Ep2

great job!

you did a nice job on this one! really violent. just how i like it! oh and thank you for taking my idea from my review from assassin ep.1 that said to make someone turn an alarm on and he has to kill more people in the second episode. that was a cool animation. since your 3rd one is out now i'll go watch it now.

DOMOFUN DOMOFUN

wtf is that????

were you drunk when you did this???? it could've been funnier and had more work to it but no, you were too retarded to do that.

6 6

ok..

that movie was ok and all, but a little stupid, too. oh and I FOUND TEH EASTER EGG!!!!!111!!

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

How funny!

As a man, i know that all of those things are true. the part that i hate the most in real life are the automatic sinks. sometimes you can't even find the spot to put your hands at. it takes a while. if you added a part when soap got squirted in your eye, (which happened to me just recently) and then you accedentally walk into the ladies' room to wash your eye out with water would make it alot funnier!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

nice one!

That was a funny movie great job! i found an easter egg in it. i'm not going to spoil it but i'll give a hint. it's at the ending screen.